Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday Nite Fever

Yesterday......

Well mum n sis went back hometown...so i stay at home lol!! Then i told my cousin that Cat Whiskers is having sales lol...then aunt ajak me go there shop shop...aunt bought lot of stuff...grab several pair of shoes, tops, pants n skirts!! My aunt is really good at shopping!! wuff....And for me i bought a dress...wanted to buy shoes...ask for 6 pairs..all also dont hav my size d...sad betul la!! V stay at Cat Whiskers for almost 3 to 4 hours...geng leh...such a small shop also v can stay there for such a long hour!!

Then went to get some goreng goreng food for tea break!!

In d evening went for 3.16 youth leader's meeting at Cheras Kaikan. Mr Ikeda presented us a gift!! dunno wat it call...forgotten d...well i'll jus call it d Kimono gal!! U hu hu damm nice...


Hungry...havent taken my dinner yet lol...sob sob...is 10 smthg d!!Food plssssssss

tata

No comments: