Friday, June 6, 2008

body ache

jus came back from dancing class...aiyer...sini sakit sana sakit...hahaha i think not enough calsium kua..hooho...must drink aunty uncle's milk powder d...Anlene!! huh...today end up quite late...quite frustrating rite now...is lik next week is my performance d ...n i still couldnt dance d very best...ohhh my..this is a big event ...pls pls....mastered it wit my very best n go for it...im not letting it up!! go go go go do it...die also die with dignity!!

today my colleagues bring me to the hawker stall at the back of Yuen steamboat so i order Pork Ball mee...boleh tahan aje too salty d!!

this morning my company ve got makan makan lol...nasi lemak buffet style...tapi i paisei dont dare too pergi makan...of cos ma...my d other colleagues so busy doing her stuff tak makan also takkan i so 'tam chiak' go gila makan...so fine lol ...tak mau makan lol!

and u know wat...today i ve made my 1st move i went into d pantry n refill my bottle n kap kap n open d fridge...but then nothing inside 1...hahah..then i go open d container makan 1 piece of biscuit...good move...next week naik tahap....makan 2 pieces!

after work quickly rush home takut jam gila took my bath n dinner then run down....cos today wei cao fetch me there!! thank you weicao!! aiyoo then when v reached there she langar d flower pot down lol...jus lik bowling ...hahaha bang pilipalapilipala...luckily tak ada crack!

this sat is our final rehearsal d....so must do my very best!!!

No comments: