Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm Deeply Madly Falling In Love With You

Ohh my..if he's my husband i ll never wanna leave my dream.....shorten my life also nevermind lol! Damm hot man....this hunky !!

This is the 1st time i damm crazy gila falling in love with a guy...usually i wont siao sampai tahap macam ni 1! Usually i also macam ar yalo quite lengcai....mulut cakap only then its being erase off from my memory.Now u wanna delete it from my memory also susah ask pakar computer also useless!He has been stored in my memory since last year till now...now u ask me anything i m lik damm blur flying up d sky...I can only c his face other than that......blank!!

No matter u look at him from d back ke front ke rite or left angle...1 word that will comes out from yur mouth...CHUN!!

















No comments: