Monday, November 10, 2008

FOOD hunt

OMG u knw wat i feel lik pulling my hair now......ger.....so geram....Penang will be having a Food Hunt on 7th Dec...ohhh my God....this is so killing me...im having exam soon...how can i join!! sure mum gonna kill me if i do so...."WHAT U RATHER GO 4 FOOD HUNT THEN STUDYING"......bzzzzzzzzzz "NO FOOD FOR A MONTH"!!

This is Life...there is always something u will really crazy bout doing it....but there is always something up blocking yur way..........OHHH NOOO....unless im Doraemon...u knw can travel to a place jus by opening the sesame door!

Anyway i lOve DORIYAKI Pancakes as much as Doraemon DO....HIgh Five!!

Hmmmm I think i can only join all this stuff after i graduated!!

2 comments:

Gillian said...

atos!
u should go for the food hunt!
we need food!
chill..u can pass.dun worry.

Anonymous said...

You can find a bit about what you missed here ...

http://cluebusters.blogspot.com

maybe, in the end, you made the right choice?

Enjoy