Saturday, December 27, 2008

Getting Ready 2 welcome Xmas

19 Dec 2008

one day after my exam...yeap went to have my favourite wantan mee wit sue lu.....i chia her makan cos she come all d way here 2 pass me d brochure .thanks ya....thn v makan makan n chit chat.....

After that i went to Jaya 1 for Himalaya warehouse wanna get my stuff...wow didnt expect tht JAya 1 decorated nicely for xmas....wat a surprise....







Later on I went to One Utama for my eye brow shapping at Clarins....so i wnet there to shop for a while d then went to collect the limited One Utama Scrap book which is very very precious to me. a moment later went back to the Clarins counter to get my eye brow done...after finishing while i was on d way back ....bump into michelle.

Stop by to look at One U Christmas Deco which is so so so fantastic....is really nice there. but honestly i dont understand why Mid Valley won ...they are way lousier thn curve n One U!! tak tau where d judge put their eye maybe in their ass!!













There is this MAc Roadshow in One Utama so happenend i was there looking at the ipod Touch when there r distributing Mr Santa....

late evening went to Bagman Warehouse at Jaya 33...thought of looking for luggage bag, bagpack & camera BAg...but failed to do so...booooooOO!! It rains heavily.....n u know wat....2 my surprise i saw Kitty Cat Luggage Bag ohhh goshhhh cute nya!!





This is one of d xmas tree in my house

No comments: