Friday, June 5, 2009

My mini celebration at home

Ohhh ya...before i went out 2 celebrate with my fren ....i had a mini celebration at home where mum (baked) me my favourite cheese cake...double cheese cake...OREO & ORANGE cheese cake....huhuhu so yummy.....erm this is called the chilled cheese cake tht's y i bracket the word 'baked'
yummy wanted to eat the whole cake but i ll be having dinner soon n worst i have not painted my face n hang deco around it(sounds lik a xmas tree)...so back to the room n get everything done....by the time im done Elena called ....ngam ngam punya timing n there i go. oh btw i ll be celebrating with my family the next day ok...im not cold hearted or mean or watseoever u call it!



Some clarrification....i dont believe that cake is lik a wishing pond u wish thn u get wat u want tht's crazy unless i get wat i wish for...hahah thn it is a diff story.anyway i dont believe in all this but since org buat u ikut aje la.....ikut ikut punya community!I WILL FOLLOW YOU LALALAL(Digi Your Widest Coverage)




2 comments:

ashleyC said...

apasal potong cake muka masam har?
ehhehe

jiajiahui said...

bukan muka masam tengah serious macam mana nak potong!!