Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Proposal

Monday 24 August 2009

Went to Jaclyn's house to watch Miss Universe Live telecast....boooo i dont think Ms Venezuela deserve it...anyway since Malaysia is not in the finalist whoever got it is non of my business.
Ms Thailand deserved to be crowned Ms Photogenic she is so pretty.

Then we had lunch 2gather n watch Get Smart....lousy movie...lame lame!

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Mum went DU n spotted this newly opened Restaurant...Ah Yap Hokkien Mee...then we went there to have lunch...

The food did not reach my expectation...so im not gonna promote 4 them..but d coconut really taste good...yummy yummy.


Then went Tropica Mall to watch Proposal...ya i know im outdated but im not free okie.....
happily havin my pop corn before the movie started




Good one...i like it....it was hilarious to a certain extent it was quite touching as well.whenever i look at Sandra it makes me think of Ms Congeniality.....heheh which i ll be watching on Wednesday at 8TV.

Then saw this balloons flying high makes me wonder did Ean board this....can d balloon carry him???
Went Carefour to do some shopping.....n there goes my Tuesday!
I bring along lots of recyclable bag....im a good citizen that contribute to d GREEN!

No comments: