Saturday, December 29, 2007

breakfast at Ikea


Well is time to organized n decorate my room.....so went to IKEA..."yOUr wORld Of IdeAs"...with Lindsay on Thursday!!




Of cos i got to fill my stomach wit food 1st before i start my journey...hate it went my stomach say KNOCK KNOCK I'm HUNGRYyyy while I'm doing shopping!! ate Ikea's morning breakfast set n a cinnamon roll....uhhhhh i lov Cinnamon..u know u know!!

*Ikea Cafe*



*Lindsay having her breakfast*

*Cinnamon Roll*

*Love it*

After breakfast, went to look 4 those stuff needed....haha pass by the kids department....lots of cute armchair.....funny once...make me think of Goldilocks n the 3 bears....small tiny chair n a gigantic human...


*rocking chair*

*smell my ass"

Look at this...teddy bear armchair...i want... i want.... so comfortable lol....

*hug me pls*




Yeahhh...found everything that i wanna buy...yahooooOOOoooo.......peace!!




Before v go 2 get our car...went 2 get 2 cone of ice cream ...wulalalala wulalalala

*ice cream*



Reach home....havent pack the stuff yet...lazy....till today still at the same old place i left it...wahhah..my room if full of plastic bags......I'M A PLASTIC BAG(my version)!!


ermmm...this vouchers have nothing to do with it....it looks nice so i jus upload it as well...

No comments: