Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Birthday Jo...

yeah this morning went 2 celebrate Jo's birthday....as usual...cake ceremony...yeahh i love love cake...so went 2 makan makan n chit chat lol...look at her happy face....well hope that your wish will come true...




Cant stay for long cos hav 2 go 4 dancing practice so got to leave early...haizzz scary lol...today my 1st rehearsal...practice for 4 times only lol...not easy 2 dance Malay dance...who ask me gatal gatal take up the offer!!still prefer modern dance...my type!! well im not critisizing malay dance...noNOno..dont misinterpret well i dont really lik it cos every single step n movement very detailed...n ppl lik me dammm 'jou lou'(rough) very susah lol ask me 2 be so so so 'si mun'(polite)>>>>MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

heheh i lik fast paced punya dance wan lol...cannot tahan slow slow punya dance...later dancing half way through tertidur....how???.....but then the malay dance very nice lol those movement...make me look so so so 'si mun'....wahahah....ahem... n i get 2 wear baju kebaya 1st time in my life....hooOOrayyYY...but then got 2 walk slower n smaller step if not sure 'po kai' d!!

Went to Seksyen 17 to have my dinner...wanted 2 go there 4 quite sometime d....ohhh i missed the Tong Sui .....bagus belaka..n the Bean Sprout Chicken n Mee Jawa...aiyoyoyoyo.....aiyaaaa....later sure dream bout it!! i wan more i wan more....

No comments: