Wednesday, January 16, 2008

here comes my PERFORMANCE....



Ole Ole Ole oLE....there goes my performance..kind of a missed it now....it was so so so great....hahahaa well get good feedback n comment...yeahh.....hmmmm i c d potential in me dancing Malay dance now!!!


Anyway.....before the performance im kind of a worry too....im scared that im gonna forget those steps...Luckily everything goes smoothly......


Well well well...im the 1 wearing BLUE baju kebaya....heheh ....spot me.....



If it was last week...at this hour im already there busy wit my rehersal ,hair do, make up, costume, accessories...this n that....

*tickets for admission*


Dunno who's the mr/ms Mo Lui that took this pic of us chatting....welll ...ermmm maybe v look great at the back as well...hahah



Fortunately, wat i can say is that this is really a wonderful experience....no word can describe how my feeling is.....u jus hav to be in my position...n feel how great it was....

No comments: