Tuesday, January 8, 2008

MornDay

hhaaah sound so eww.....Morn???? nonooo i didnt morn any 1..i'm jus playing wit words....so yesterday wat i did was...hmmm...morning went to help out at the aiesec recruitment drive.....ask ppl 2 join lol...mission failed....hahah...haizzz talk so much d then that fellow reply me...yeah sound interesting let me think bout it!!.....n i was lik...ohhh of cos.....plus my fake smile....wahahah joking nia....good experince on how 2 approach different ppl !!






In the noon went to teach my naught student...very very cheeky student....sometime i really feel lik vomiting......headache man...nowadays those kids are really hyperactive.....y r u so naughty??...cant u sit steal for 1 second!!ohhhwelll...he's too cute 2 make me mad on n.....making me laugh wit all his silly act is wat he is good in! sometime he would be my teacher too...teaching me korean language...but then i ll only trust him 50%...this kid cant be trusted...always teach me all those crazy words....n giving me a different meaning...evil!!









After class, went to mamaking at NAGAS in brickfields.....from d name u know that it is as good as dragons meat...wahahaha....wohhh the food there very nice lol..even though u hav 2 pay a little bit more...but then worth it lol.....better quality....nice place!!cool man....luckily most of my fren also hav the passion on food...always bring me makan good food.....if all my fren suka suka go on diet..then i makan sendiri lol(sek ji kei)....

*u can really find good food at cheap price.....well reasonable price!!!!

No comments: