Sunday, August 24, 2008

my braun Braun


hmmm suddely i feel lik blogging bout my Mr Braun Buffel purse...this purse used to be something rarely seen n i considered it as a unique brand cos at that time im d only 1 having it...but rite now is lik....duhhhhhhhhh everyone is having d same brand as me so not that special anymore..tak syok d...last time i can gaya gaya kan n ppl start asking me ehhh wat brand is this rarely seen..then i can start bla bla-ing wit d long history of braun...1) braun means brown in Germany 2)n buffel means buffalo..n d lalala thingy...NOW.. in my group of fren( refereing to HELP frens) 4 of us using this brand....out of so many brand.But hehe i recommended 1 of my fren....


Anyway i still think that mine is d most special or should i call it antique!! ..wahahah it is in brown in color d typical braun....







xoxo
u know i lov u
Gossip Girls

No comments: