Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sad miserable nite....

Im feeling so so so down rite now...i feel very haevy hearted(berat hati) hahah dont laugh at me pls...i jus cant think of d word..i know there's a word 4 it but then im jus so stuck so i decided 2 do a direct translation from from bahasa to english! 2 thumbs up 2 Kacang...okok back to my down mood...as 2morow is my last day in Trane.






i miss my colleagues the most as they sayang meso much...they are so nice to me , they treat me jus lik their little ister, taking care of me, there are no problems communicating n get along with them.... 1 word...FUN!! They are very cheeky too...always kacau me then terbalik cakap say i kacau them....hahah lots of thing that i hav been through with them when ppl bully me i complaint complaint to them then they get icy cool water n padamkan my api...then v start to laugh lik orang gila..i misses all the food.....especially when ppl belanja makan!

I iiiiii.......
  • miss the beverage dispenser n cookies







  • Miss my desk n PC



  • Miss the makan session n tea break session-JCO dougnuts, biscuits, ikea curry puff, goreng pisang, kuih muih, keropok lekok, egg tart, puff, cempedak goreng, rambutan, duku, tembikai, tarts, cakes,pineapple, dan lain lain.

  • Miss those party-montly birthday party, award party,

  • Miss d sky.....cos whever i go to work or come back from work i ll surely look at teh beautiful sky i took lots of pic...shall share wit u soem other day!

  • Miss boiling porridge 4 free....

  • Miss the photocopy machine tht i lik to hentam kuat kuat

  • Miss the kap leng cai moment

  • Miss the gossip sesion in d ladies

  • Miss my SALARY

  • Miss the phrase "Good Morning, Trane Malaysia"

  • Miss receiving emails, faxes, letters under my name

  • Miss d wacky Kak Nor- that always adore my physical appearance....wahahh

  • Miss issuing Invoices, PRs, Sorting, UPIN, DO, Failing, Quoting ,Using DTS n Platinum system

  • Miss d bawah pokok food n coconut juice...yummylicious

  • lot of thing that i misses..tak larat nak type d!

  • Miss d Tea bag

Waiting for the moment....

~2morow Kak Nor say she gonna prepare me Nasi Lemak Special Breakfast....
~Farewell Lunch..they ask me 2 think of a place but i tak ada idea yet
~Few crazy fellow say wanna bring me 4 dinner but i didnt promise them so write off


1 comment:

Avatar said...

Well,

You can always come back after you graduate :)

Good luck in your studies and I'm sure you'll do well.

Rgds