Thursday, April 30, 2009

Presure=Leisure


Today im having my some time out taking a sip of drink n browsing my magz!!

Well this few week or shd i say mth im very very busy with ass n exam...loads of it....stack up ....taller than kl tower!

i really need some break....so 2day i went curve get my mag having a good time a t Starbucks ...wanted to order d breakfast set but didnt do so later on!

after awhile whn walking around n some cam whoring session...balblabla(im jus lovin it)




~nerdy me~

~legs of the shopaholic~

my main purpose going thr is to get new nail polish...hehehe new color!!yeappy




GJH equation:

Pressure Leisuregoras(an adoption of Theorem pythagoras)

pressure=leisure

whn there is presure v need to
balance our life style by having some good time out thr
having some leisure time so that my brain can get some fresh air n boost my energy level!!


today i bring along this cute little bottle along which i bought it last yr..hahaha simpan sampai lupa....ohh btw not expired ok!! till 2010

ohh n i suppose to make bookings 4 mother's day celebration but terlupa d...'ter' so bukan sengaja la!! haahha

next sun...sei lor...i haven get things ready yet!stupid sis always wait 4 me 2 settle everything!later whn she sleep go korek her mata out!! EVIL ME

No comments: