Thursday, April 30, 2009

Work out

Yes u didnt hear me wrong! gym im going yesterday! about 7 plus wake up i thn gym i go.

everything seems to be upside down whn u heard that im going 4 gym rite!!haha yeah its been a while i didnt go gym super lazy.

on tues i hav a very strong determination tht i need to keep myself healty n fit....so d next day i ll start wit gym alternate day thn sat n sun dancing cut junk food(if possible)cos jus now only i hantam cakes n chocolates...ahahah

very syok man my sweat rolling down non stop as if heavy rain is pouring.........

ok i knw wat ....cam whore during gym???? ya any prb....it only take me seconds....snap 1-2 thn put it aside!

so 2morow i ll be going 2 d gym again.....

after gym i did some eye exorcise cos my vision is getting blurer....getting weaker gonna go blind soon! last time i did learn a few ways of recovering or improving vision ... it took me bout 5 mins

Wah i didnt knw there is such thing...trademill with fan..hmmm i dint try it cos i don 1 my sweat flying here n thr...hahah

No comments: