Saturday, May 30, 2009

Make Over

Lets start my story rite after my finals exam,

Tuesday 26 May

After my 2 sickening paper....worst thn anything...im jus hoping 4 a pass......1st paper theory dont even ve enough time 2 write 3 long question with their sub only 1 n half hour...siaoness

2nd paper.....dunno wat happen 2 me blank totally blank target wrong Qs....did Qs 3 and 4 the toughest of all Q 2 and 5 damm super easy but i dint read tht Chap so i wont be able to do...damm super direct and easy n i pick those 2 super tough with regression analysis...KAput la...sure die.

forget bout it...i was quite moody after d 2nd paper...feel so hopeless

afetr both exam i went 1U to get my eye brow shaping by Shu Uemura....nice 1 but not as good as Benefit.Then went Cineleisure to get my hair do...i straightened my hair....yes finally..those tht knew me for ages they have been listening my grandmother story saying tht i wanna do rebonding la but thn don dare 2 try out....but today i step out my 1st step and go for it....life is too short to be considered n think over n over again what we wanted to do.so this time i really make my 1st move and guess wat

my hair stylist was so nice most importantly honest.....he really make me look great with my new look.very nice guy chat chat chat non stop with him n his assistant...very nice of thm.theres a long story bwtween me n d stylist...i dunno y this world so small...hahah

Afetr straightening my hair i can now flip my hair left right left right..hahah so much lighter n easier to manage....and most of all i get pretty good comment bout it!

No comments: