Monday, November 2, 2009

Now i knw!!

i usually go facial closing my eye not knowing wat's happening n how i look....i can only feel d pain whn my beautician press gila thn my tears uncontrollably flowing jus lik paip air!! starting was pretty good so relaxing thn steaming.....they the suffering part...thn mask cooling double mask...uhhh me likey likey!!


As everybody knws i ve a pair of itchy hand(is not a decease)...so while i was waiting my mask 2 harden? n i knew my beautician went out n so i took out my phone n snap snap cos i wanna knw how exactly d mask look like...heheh

n to my surprise it look like some mint ice cream on top of my face without chocolate chips of cos!!


HOW I WISH MY FACE IS SILKY SMOOTH!!

Oct 26.

The following day would be Kai Yee bday so i went Tropicana Mall n bought her a Mini cake...i didnt take a pic of that cos i ve totally forgotten bout it....the cupcake below are all mine!!whahaha sometimes i realised that im givin myself lots of excuses to buy more food and eat and eat non stop!!

I saw this cute little cup cakes at Cake Sense that temp me 2 try thm out...so i bought a box of 6. Then bought another 2 cake 1 for myself d other 1 for bday girl Kai Yee!can u imagine how many teaspoon of sugar am i consuming....bloody hell(Dr Yap) can die of diabetics anytime soon!


No comments: