Sunday, November 1, 2009

trick or treat

IS d time for Halloween again...huhu no celebration for me this year as assignment is piling up....thanks to HELP....HELL i go!! so better be good n get my ass done!sob sob

in turn sis went 4 her Halloween party as Mrs Shrek....fr head to toe everything belongs to me....
Then she told me thr's this cute guy ask her 4 a dance..okok Princess Fiona yur Prince Charming is here....i still rmb watching Shrek 2 or 1 whereby the stupid prince flip his hair left rite n me n my fren wondering is he doing some hair commercial for Pantene!!

Then fetch her fren home n v went for dinner at Bitter Gourd restaurant.....uhhh my favourite...cos mylife is too sweet n so i need smthg bitter to spur me!!hohoh

Then reached home sis n mum went to Tropicana Mall n is my turn to play with Mrs Shrek head gear....




n Thursday during d break erm n skipping 1 class...i accompany Elena to look 4 her vampire costume....n One U decorated so canggih-ly for Halloween as good as last year!below r some blurry pictures...




ohh yeah yday Hallmarks have a whole stretch of Halloween movie...cool!!

Oh yea yday noon went 4 photo shooting....post bout it some other time!thick make up wasted my time removing it~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that you must change your pic to a uncommon pic, like you dress in piyama or wearing a bikini or a tank top !! You are such a beautiful woman so take care of your health and don't forget to post the pic that I suggest.

Anonymous said...

Your pic are good but try to post your pic as much as you can do so, maybe you can think my suggest !

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful lady may I know you a little bit ??
Are you an angel ??
Why are you so beautiful ??