Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm a BIG Fanssss...

Unfortunately Amazing Race Asia 2 has reached d end of the show!! I gonna missed it...i ll be faithfully wait till Season 3....I never missed a single episode..i get addicted to it....when the day reached which is Thursday n the clock struck 9 p.m. sharp, i automatically turn on my TV n sit rite in front of the TV. I've been doing that since Season 1. Is something that i cant afford 2 missed!
Well even though Malaysia didnt get 2 be the No. 1 team well im still happy that Adrian n Collin won...they are a strong team even wit a little disability in 1 of their members that does not stop them fr 1 pit stop 2 the other. Anyway I'm glad that d Top 3 team were my Favourite Team..so no matter who won...im still happy with it!!

Something not to be missed...awww I gonna missed Marc n Rovilson...gosh gosh they are so cute especially Marc....i lik his coolness...hmm!! Well so happenend today i read this newspaper article saying that Vanessa actually dating Rovilson...uhuh... perfect match...
And also Allan Wu....hot hunk...the perfect host....

No comments: