Thursday, February 14, 2008

my so call "Open hSE"

well....well.........well...........!!as usual class at 8am..n u know wat...aiyooooo..that Mr Woo end class at 9am...1 hour go there jus 2 listen d same old thing..he's repeating wat he had said on Tues!! Then he cancel d rest of d class fr 2-5.30 pm!! wohooo MERDEKA....

Then all of them punggung gatal lol...drop by my house n sapu my mummy's ang pao n cookies!!well is something not planned lah....since v end up class early so they come sit sit lol...before that v went 2 seksyen 17 hav our breakfast..then go 2 my hse watch Death Note 1...dunno who suggested???!! A bit boring lah...maybe not my type of movie...itu Jepun ah moi dan liang cai kilikulu kilikulu...sien!! They even wanna continued wit Death Note 2...hahah Steven cant tahan d...his hand gatal d...so here comes our gambling session...Chinese ar..when comes to New Year sure gamble!! Is that a tradition??Lots of funny stuff happenend....

I lost leh...teruk teruk..heart damm pain...all my money fly away...sob sob!!

Everything end up at 5....ONE GOOD DAY SPENT...everyone happy happy lol.



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to all my beloved frens

and HAPPY VALENTINES too....

No comments: