Friday, February 22, 2008

An outing a day keeps me smiling all the way

Wat a fun day i ve today...well today i ve got a 4 hours break...and so I've decided to go on a food hunt with my bag pack n food map...hooray...went to Petaling Street!! Its been almost 8-9 years i didnt come to this place d...im grown up...i can run here n there by my own d ...yeappy!!


HERE I COMES JALAN PETALING......


So I went up to Pusat Bandar Damansara n get the Metro Bus 634, stop at Bangsar LRT station....took LRT to Pasar Seni Station!! Since waiting 4 bus ...so i took a few shot of PBD....



There I met up with Cindy..cos she's studying around d area. Well I've got this book published by Star called "The Star Guide To Malaysian Street Food"...so yeap i went looking for food according to the recommendation .

And so happened today is Chap Goh Mei...the last day of Chinese New Year so i get to see lots of lion n dragon dance...nice lol...those mat saleh lagi syok!! uhhh i jus cant tell how i really feel...speechless...is something really great!!

Wow...i also get to hav a look on those really antique temple n kuil( indian 'temple').....seldom get to see it in PJ area!!


So typically these are the food that I've tried according to sequence:

1) Smooth Tau Foo Fah = RM1


2) Chee Cheong Fun = RM2

3) Air Mata Kucing = RM1.20


4) Curry Puff with egg = RM1.20


Then went to the market....well dont look down on this market cos there are lots of good food awaiting ....open till late noon.

5) Air Batu Campur = RM2

6) Yong Tau Foo = RM4.80( 60 sen per piece)


7)Porridge = RM5


Well there are lot more of food that i have not try.. i'll be back!!




Within 3 hours i hav already ate 7 kind of food....nowander getting fatter la...hahah serve me rite!

No comments: