Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my working life in 2007



Once a upon a time.....in 2007! Again....during my summer break i went to look 4 job!check through the newspaper 1 column by 1 column check thoroughly each boxes in Star newspaper..call up n make an appointment! I'm really glad that no matter which job that i go 4 interview i usually stand a very high chance of getting in! Thank you thank you to Mr/ and Ms Lucky...hope that this will be the same as for d future.

Well or maybe i see things in a different manner as compared to others cos usually ppl think company that advertise in small small boxes are usually small company that cant afford to pay scrumptiously, lousy, no benefits n blabla!!but i consider my pay as ok la! i went for 2 interviews n i get the offer from fr both but only 1 need to be in my list so i ve decided 2 take up d nearer one in terms of location!

I'm lucky enough to say that in all of the company i went to there is something i did lik bout it...wats that again???? FOOD.....

In 2007, i worked in TQS Konsult which is a quantity surveyor company...small firm but very rich and kiamsiap boss...he is kiamsiap in anyway but not Food...he loves eating here there! And so i always have the chance to go makan good food...big crab, big prawn, good seafood, makan steak, buffet, japanese food, western food, bbq,.......

Ermmm our contractor also lik to belanja us makan so most of the time also got good food that cos over a few hundred cos i still remember the crab itself cos RM800++
SAKIT HATI...

Again...nice colleaugues...treat me very nice except 4 1 suka ask me to do dunno wat thing! But nevermind....i always go online play game...hahaah

Nice lady boss...im under her...my superior she always bring me out to meet their client...quite sien....cos usually quite far away...sit till my butt also buka bunga d even though it is a merc! very pretty and more generous than her husband!

Really happy working there....

I still remember every noon after having my lunch sure i go 4 italian fat free ice cream..wahahah...yummy!! excuse me is not free i pay 4 it! i jus cant get enough of it....

Still remember that i will be eating ice cream n looking at the books....

Last day my colleagues did a farewell party for me except for 1 ..they bring me go makan Chicken Chop....my favourite cos i dont eat steak!

My very nice colleaugues- Ms Teh, Ms Tan, Desiree, Chris, Vincent

My tauke n tauke soh- Mr&Mrs Tan

Daily routine

Reach office the earliest make sure the gate n padlock is open, switch on the light, air cond, photocopy machine, then jot down the amount, .....

Few pic of my working place...







Manage to took another few shots from>>>>>

Legend Hotel

~Nice view
~Nice unagi
~Nice shashimi
~Nice tempayaki
~Nice sushi
~Nice dessert
~Nice memory cos i forgotten part of it d!























Sime Darby Convention Center (Halia)

~
Yummy lambchop
~Yummy rib
~Yummy Frankfurt
~Yummy dunno wat...also cant remember d







Haizzz happynya masa dulu...well v should not look back ....look forward...but then these are sweet memories that should not be forgotten thats y i hav decided to blog on every single thing that i could still remember sebelum i nyanyuk!! Look back at my picture...ohhh that time i still look young rite now abit buruk d!

No comments: