Friday, October 10, 2008

Isnin Hingga Jumaat

Mon 6 Oct 2008

Went pasar malam to look for my new mobile protector case since i ve been looking 4 it for several place...omg damm diff to find!!

Saw the picture below is some fried Kimchi given by my student..hmm yummy...very nice....
i always get to makan Korean Food for FREE...haahah ..especially Kimchi...uhhh sedap tapi pedas




Tues

Went to my Dental Clinic straight after my class....today got to do filling..aiya....sakit abit la...but very tired la....open my mouth big big for such a long time!!

Wow....scared mum when i told her that it cost RM500...she thought the dentist fill gold into my teeth..hahah so i would lik to inform those pencuri if u wanna steal...come n check put my teeth...who knows u might find some broccoli Emas terselit there....









Wed

Me n Serene cincai makan at E&C while the other went Main block for AliMAju...eyer..i muat d lol!

Look at the pic below..is d deco in my Uni..hahaha so creativ...so i decided to took it down!!



Thurs(10/10/2008)

Went pasar malam wit Steph n Lindsay cos they wanna buy some stuff and i buat kepo ...rush back for my ARA....

Met one of my secondary classmate there...haha he still recognised me !!

No dancing class




Friday(11/10/2008)

Went to have lunch with Foong Kheng at Pizzaria....thought of having a really good time wit my buddy

Wake up early early today i happy happy so i snappy snappy



After class i went to get 5 Blueberry tarts...i crave 4 it sampai gila...



Then wait for FK to come over then v go lunch 2gather gather



Yeah leave for lunch at 12 pm....went for Italian food...at Pizzaria....once celebrated my birthday here went i was 14 or 15.....
















~hey Mr.Bean is here too~





















BurppPPp......im full very full !

No comments: