Sunday, October 12, 2008

Top 20


Ain't nobody is kung fu fighting
Yo I'm fast as lightnin'
And I thought it was a little bit frightning
Go on the life I'm riding

Ahem ahem.... when treakathon in d morning organised by my Uni.....HELP HELP at bukit Gasing!ok before i elaborate on that let me introduced u 1 of the winner for FEMALE CATEGORY TOP 20....music pls(music of ms universe waving to her supporter).....aha...im im one of the TOP 20..aiseh paisei la..so proud of myself!

SPEECH:

I wanna thank my mama papa uncle aunty popo yeh yeh...their encouragement n by sending me to this beautiful world and most importantly my fans that always be my side supporting me n that never giv up on me! thanks so much...sob sob(tears rolling down) i lov u guys...muack muacks...

this is wat all the artist used to do.....sian.....so in order to be different form the different i would say...

Take 2

I wanna thank people that run slower n clumsier than me...their lack of stamina n by sending me to this wonderful trakathon and most importanly my leg that always be my side supporting me n that never giv up on me! thanks so much...sob sob(sweat rolling down) i lov my legs...muack muacks...

Wahahah...aiyoo im jus making fun of it only!!! no discrimination or prejudice or other blabla stuff..

i didnt expect to be 1 of the Top 20..well im in No.16... in fact No.15 n No.16 came to the finishing line at d same time but i took d card later than her so i became yat lok ya lok(16)..hehehe i contributed points to my dept... ECONS....yeahhh...for yur information prizes is only available for top 3!! so dont ask me apa i menang...yala i menang satu barang..later i ll review!!

hmm cut short..let me now elaborate on d whole process...

So Ms Les aka lapangan terbang(given by Mr Wat) inform us that we hav to reach GAsing Hill at 7.30 latest....so Steven pick me weijun n elena...there v go Gasing...v thought v were late as thre r lots of car parking along d!

Mana tau when v reach there N O N O..no body was thre n i was lik..hmmm did v went to the wrong place..then 2 guys fr psycology dept arrive...so it ascertain us tht this should be the entrance! Then v tunggu tunggu lol....then saw seng chui, lip sin, jia wang, wong hon!!haizzz everywhere was wet n muddy cos last nite raining heavily....lots of mosquito....bite d 2 sexy guy Wei Jun n Steven especially Wei Jun....wahhh look lik Malaysian Map...wear shorts la...very good...padan muka....luckily im smart enough 2 wear long pants n shirt..then before that... in d car they ask me y i wrap lik a chang....thn i reply saying...

Me: "Excuse me got lots of mosquito..ok!"later kena bite how!!!"
WeiJun & Steven: "Aiya u all girls ar dammm tor yeh...v all guys ..mosquito wont bite us 1...small matter only"

Then went kena bite keep on shouting n scratching damm 'wat tat'...one big patch! Eyer mengelikan!!



So yap v waited for lik 1 hr later than d bus only arrive haizz.....malaysian timing memnag ada prb sikit!.... wait for d registration booth to be set up la this n that waited 4 another 20-30 minutes...















Yeah met Adelia Cheryl n Kar Soon thr....chat 4 awhile...ok d race gonna start...

So it flag off wit d Males n the Veteran 1st...so d Femals is standing on a side....whistle being blown n all the guys run lik mad cow jumping up n down....haha





then 5 minutes later Female being flag off..then me Elena n Adelia pun lari masuk itu lubang sempit!!

AS i hav said...raning last night so it was slipery muddy narrow steep..zzzzz pokai means habis!

Then we climb up n down d hill...wat a long 1..i run run run half way turn back..no 1 there...ewww scary...luckily thre's a guy in front of me...thn i quickly ikut him whn v reach d stream thn jumping skill is required jump to the left then rite then back 2 d left n so on....rite now this is d steepest slope n there's a rope that u hav to hold on...whn i reach half d way i saw wei jun n lip sin sitting on d branch..ask him wat he is doing there he say waiting for us...nonsense!! Lousy fellow talk so much say got stamina mana tau mampus there d....thn i dint bother bout him n continue climbing....
















Not that im geng..i also beh tahna d but i 1 2 reach the finishing line faster cos i need d WASH ROOM...hahah n of cos i need 2 land my ass n i need water!! so mati mati i also wanna climb up!before reaching d top theres a bench...take a sit 1st ...then ppl fr the top shouting "faster faster u r there few more step to go"...then aiya ok la naik saje la...desperado

Whn i reach d top a girl hand me a card v d no. 16 written on it n ask me to pass d no. to d booth! i was lik separuh mati d sign my name thn cheryl shout at my name i was lik..."Harlooooooooooooooooooo".....then quickly took a sit n drink lots of water...dunno y i dont feel lik going 2 d toilet d....elena say cos i sweat everything out d...hahaha rite rite!!

ok so i waited for Elena n Adelia cos they r not here yet ...



Once they reach n took a good deep breath....rest n relax....v went to Dr Paul Chan house for breakfast....here's wat we ate









Nice big house....










Prize presentation .....1st prize went to psycology dept n 2nd went 2 Econs dept...hooray hooray...





Then they start to unwrap the hamper n distributing...ppl snatching....i tengok tengok ...lots of twisties.....

Then a guy pass me a small packet of Tiger biscuit..huh!!The most meaningful biscuit i would ever get..from all my sweat n strength!!


~this d prize tht i got being d TOP 20~

.oNE gOOD eXPERIENCE oF tHE dAY.

CHEERS..





Jus came back from dancing class...geng cao......afetr trackathon then now dancing...hmmmm....went to have Mee Rojak for Dinner...



Today we need to run d stage....

HOho for Opening Dance they place me on d Stage...walao!!

Then went we were waiting for th PIC........me, shu bin, brandon, mei jie & Sim Ai were doing some funny play...v acted...OMG damm siao man....v kept on laughing till my stomachache...some even rolling on d floor! si beh siao!!

Watch Hindustani movie in d noon....i think Preity Zinta is so damm chun! aiyoo i didn't get to watch the last 30 minutes ...sui man...heavy rain...ppl wanna watch the happily ever after ending also mau kacau!

End up listening to music.....



YOYOYOY.....

No comments: