Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Baby Palm





Hey Baby....this is another exclusive post for my phone~! Dont u think that Im such a good owner...walao...lucky u!!

Even though i had already got a new phone this doesnt mean that im gonna buang u aside..which is a big NONO!! This is one lovely phone that im proud of with the coolest function...

Well i got to buy a new 1 cos i couldn't find the service center of Palm n so i cant reformat u and so sometimes when u ter'sot' i couldn't received important messages n calls!

IS important..u know!!

Especially guys that wanna confess love or date me...tak dapat call me how to date me n if i didn't receive messages how i know they confess their love wit Shakespeare poem...

'thou art more lovely and ...............'

So yap decided to get a new partner for u as well....matchmaking!hmmm sounds good!

So rite now i ll be using u as my music n movie station....ummmbabab!!


Hmmm i saw a new PALM..dammm yeng i lik it lol!! but Palm not that recognized in Malaysia unless Im in Singapore n d Europian Country...haizzz sad la...so to look for services quite mafan...There, service come n look 4 u ..here u hav to go n look 4 d service..ohh my!!






Look at my new earphone so damm chun n cute n funky n....................










No comments: