Friday, January 2, 2009

Account-Carried forward

hahah so u think im so into Accounts till blogging bout it....Pls forget bout it...never ever wanna talk bout it not a single word!

So wat am i bringing forward...debts...hmmm do i hav any? Absolutely not!

Well I'm carrying forward my complains....

Loads of it!

1)kena complain for being so out dated for not having facebook till now 2009...

- do let me explain...i believe tht there r more of this coming up...u knw things lik legbook,handbook,nosebook,fingersbook...then u expect me to sign up for every single of this ...last time we used to hangat hangat friendster now nobody even play tht! Unless someone can guarantee me that facebook would be d last networking kind of website then ya i ll sign up rite at this moment!

2) for not updating my blog.....there are lots of draft in between my post ...heheh banyak lasy...will...soon...

3)for having thousands of mail unread ....pls la not tht i wanna compile d mail but too many to be read already!! chill sikit la...at the moment my inboxcontain 1118>>>>soon to decrease

4).....(cant think of it at the moment cos im watching ANTM) will be back later

No comments: