Thursday, January 8, 2009

Smily Moon

1 Dec 2008

yes is a SMILY Face...i guess Mr Moon is delighted to see me studying so in order to reward me for my hard work he gave me a smile a BIG one....Well Joe told me that this is once in a decade so she called me n cerita to me thn i was curious how it will look lik at first i thought it gonna look lik this.....


~cute drawing huh!!~


to my surprise it look ............>>>







ohh my god no tripod really make me go amok...my hand was lik shaking shaking macam kena Parkinson...susah...anyway i get some good shots of it


hahah there are ppl at the pool looking 4 tht moon too so im not the only crazy fellow...btw i went to witness it wit sis, lind & jaclyn....n whn i took out my camera some of them try to spot on wat im shooting wat i meant was those tht totally do not knw bout it ...hheeheh



Swimming n looking at the moon was perfect but unfortunately i drown(in Management studies) n Mr Gavin didnt lend me his hand so sad!!

No comments: