Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Ms Universe?

May i know wats the definition of Ms Universe?...honestly to me it is some pretty gurl waving their hand while strolling to d left n right then forward n backward!!aha...rite!!

Well out of no where this is d 2nd time im being called a Ms Universe...apa ni??? then i ask them y call me ms universe...ANSWER..."cos i feel so"...apa jawapan ini..feel so....then i rather u call me Bill Gate, Stanley Ho.....seriously!!


They really leave me thinking why why why....

From 2 different group of frens out of no where in d middle of an island caling me ms universe..huh???apa hal!!wat i did? i also dunno!

i think it make more sense if u call me lazy pig, big eater, sapu queen.....

Well if i get to be Ms universe i dont mind but the fact is tht im far far away from tht definition....

ok shouldnt think bout it anymore due to my old age stress 2 much lead to a rapid growing of white hair....most ppl would celebrate as this is d year of freedom for them as 4 me plucking white hair is my daily activities then!

No comments: