Monday, March 9, 2009

DDG 17th Anniversary

DDG Anniversary on Sat the actual date should be 27th feb 09....hahah cos everybody been busy tht month...n lots of newbies joining us!

This year is not as good as the previous cos we dont get to makan...last years got lots of food!!

This year we only had a BIG cake...thts alll....buuuu....

Some one gave us wrong information...it should hav started at 6.30 and they told us 7.30....then we kena punished...need 2 dance in front of the crowd!A GO GO...ohhh my god 60's....mana i tau simply move n follow wat others do...hahah

Btw didnt go for 2nd round cos Karmen doesn't 1 2 ....the others went n they really have fun...i saw their pic....

I lik KL's hair....so nice n sexy....
Look...wat is wrong with me???
Not the hair...is the warch...hahah when i was viewing it suddenly saw my watch so kiddo...haha but i lik it cos mum bought it fr Switzealand specially for me as my birthday present whn i was 17.The box containing this watch lagi nice...should post bout it whn im free....

I guess is time to get a new watch...something more matured...haha i dont think it looks pleasant if im wearing it to work....im sure ppl will gonna ask me my age!!

Group pic









LAst but not least....is my time to shine...





Nice earing i bought it from SummersetBay during 2007 Xmas...hahah n now only i wore it...wat to do i have tonnes of it...cant finished playing wit it!

No comments: