Friday, March 6, 2009

Lunch Prepared by me

FRI

Today i told mum tht i would prepare lunch...cos im craving for western food as some how i found 2 bottles of wine....hahah so decided to cook lol!
but the funny thing is tht i only remember that i need to take a few shots of it after im already half way through...so my chicken chop kena bite...chili n ketchup spread all over d place...my tempura nuggets gone....in short im half way eating so u can imagine how d food lik very lintang pukang! so decided not 2 take la spoiled my image only!

So i have chicken chop, tempura nudgets, potatoes with slad dressing, wedges,garlic bread... i think thts all...cos i cant remeber d(09/03/09 now only im blogging bout it)


Ohh btw the sweet potatoes doesnt belongs to me....mum steam it wit my potatoes....and that is a good combination...hahah potato family satu kali kena kukus by me....HABIS!!



*MY POTATO STORY*(only i myself understand wat this means...smthg got 2 do with me whn im in year 6)

No comments: