Saturday, March 14, 2009

A So So Week


Monday(9-03-09)

On a new post cos its a holiday.....dididada
Tuesday(10-03-09)

This is d most horrible day of my life...at d moment!!....well only to knw tht Int Fin class has been canceled after 1 1/2 hrs me n serene mingling around library ...super boring reading npaper!

Fine then...went home...n worst yet to come....i drop my camera...at tht very very moment my heart crashes into pieces then to ashes then dunno whr it flew....all bcos of my stupid camera bag as the sticky pad is not "sticky" anymore so ....ohhwell......tears nearly roll down but i managed to hold it....my camera is part of my life....i bring 'it' wherever i go if posible of cos not swimming cos 'it' only knw how to float!it has been awhile v get along sweat blood everything.... sweet n sour....sugar n spice n everything nice...ohh n even satay sauce...once i n mum makan satay mum spiled the satay sauce on 'it'...n i rant mum d whole nite n so 'it' taste before satay sauce.i'm on a trip 'it' go wit me....'it' captured my sad n happy moment usually happy....cos whn im sad i dont gila take pic....i always bring 'it' to my so called sauna....mandi it clean n make sure 'it' silky smooth....'it' always hang around my neck n v play hug n kisses...YEs sampai tahap ni....

n without it almost a week (cos i sent it to d service centre) im bored n i missed 'it' so so so much cos v cant fool around....even today (16-03-09) 'it' didnt get 2 follow me out!

Wednesday(11-03-09)

Early d morning i called up d service centre n i sent 'it' over but only 2 discover tht d fellow gav me wrong info they only open at 10.30 so went to class wit 'it'....rite after class bring 'it' to d service centre....sad sad....

Btw ms velerie didnt turn up 2day again!! Listen to career talk.

After sending 'it' to service center went boutique-ing cos i feel lik doing so ....to pampered myself after all the unfortunate events...a fast boutique-ing cos i couldnt get a parking so i did some illegal parking...anyway bought 2 dresses n 1 fancy top....happy...(" ,)*

Thursday(12-03-09)

Went facial today....suppose to be on wed but fully book so thought of having it on fri thn also cannot thn end up having it today....Went facial.....super pain kena extract all d black,white,chocolate,bluehead....

On my way saw this little cute car...try to catch up n take a pic of it....but mission failed...
Nowadays i saw lots of weird car on d road...last sat!

Then went to Popeye get my dessert....bought my lunch fro cafeteria....n im having coconut (a coconut a day keeps the doctor away)again!








Wonderful lunch ....ohhh yeah n papadam

Friday(13-03-09)

Stay home cos after facial i look lik those ppl kena belasah...fr rite to left,left to rite, up to down, down to up n everything upside down!

So i make some craft work.......some cut n paste work








No comments: