Sunday, January 17, 2010

Earth Hour Lantern Project

sORY PPL i'm back....

I'm not feeling very well this few days...poof....lik half dead!d heat in my body is burning me, feel lik jumping into d pool and do meditation! $"$%£"!@!%$¬^*~

Havin cramp and blotted stomach.....as thou im 3 mths pregnant!horrible......

Few days after my exam i took d opportunity to create my own lantern in support of Earth Hour.

SIMPLE YET NICE

hahaah self praise...weeepy!!

now my lantern is floating in d air....on and on....

3 comments:

Hu| Y|nG said...

apa khabar jiajiabeans? recovered from sickness?

jiajiahui said...

khabar baik...wat bout u?happy to knw tht u r still following my discovery channel...hmmmm....yup recover d!after all d extra air in my stomach came out...u knw whr it came out from!!wahhaha

Hu| Y|nG said...

me? still like tat lo.. work work work...