Monday, January 11, 2010

PHASE 2

Hi People!!
Im back..hahahah
I know it took awhile since i last blog...
but what can i do....
I'm jus too busy with my own stuff
GUESS WAT?
Im back to bring my blog to a whole new level
The NEW ME~
EXCITED?!
Im here to keep my promise
that i ll blog more often
get my blog updated on my latest
activities and my HOOHA life!

DONT YOU WANT IT MORE??? *ROAR*

This is the time to unveil the true side of.....
Miss J(Not the one in American Next Top Model)
but the one right now sittin in front of the screen!

Hmm maybe i would say the other side of me
well u knw...im A GEMINI
so v do hav this thing that we called the flexibility of changing
i mean to adapt and adjust in any situation(in a good manner)
GET ME RIGHT PLS....
i dont mean that i act nice n another side of me is doing the back stabbing!!
OHH NO NO NO

I always portrait a different characteristic as what people perceived me to be
That's why never judge a book by its cover!!
Look can be deceiving....

Well wanna knw more stay tune and u will soon discover!
JUST lik WHAT you CALL it

THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL
Tune in to 552

However there's a Twist here
There is no FREE ASTRO subscription
hmmm....
isn't it catchy?!
think bout it!

FIGURE IT OUT lol!

2 comments:

ashleyC said...

wow. finally. the long awaited return! hahahah. happy new year jia hui!!

-leemei! :)

jiajiahui said...

Dear lee mei....

Im glad to hear from u.hahah ya im back....so make sure u get updated with my life rite now!is a roller coaster ahead!