Thursday, January 21, 2010

Starchy Dessert

Thursday 7 Jan 2010

Went steamboat for lunch as Kai Yee farewell makan. Im gonna misssssssssssss u my dear!! She's a wonderful girl.I'm glad that i manage to knw her in my final year n we did had a great time and on the other hand im sad that the time v get along is so short! Anyway Im gonna blog bout it in a separate post cos i haven gotten part of the pic fr Ms Greedy!!

After lunch Janet bring me to 1 of her favourite dessert spot at Subang. Hmmm...wat does it called?SNOW Taiwanese dessert...i guess so???


So she recommended me the infamous dessert dunno what izit called. then the staff thr gave us a beeping UFO. As u knw im quite Ah Lian some of the time....

Peribahasa 101

"Kerbau Keluar Kandang"

So i thought d word UFO simply means that it can fly so i was quite surprise to discover this thn i asked both thm tht whether can it fly but wit Danny expression saying YES this simply means NO!!! At 1 point i thought technology is so advanced tht once yur food are ready this thingy can actually fly!BODOH i know!



YES i saw the word Beeping but im jus curious......

Motto 101

"Miss J
The Discovery Channel
that sets yur curiosity"

eventually i know how it works! it gonna beep wit red light blinking and that u can collect yur food!

And here comes my dessert....ermm starchy potato, yam, ice n condensed milk....






Then...here comes the interesting part

Let me........ SHOUT IT LOUD

MONOPOLY DEAL!!!

so fun...and Im Addicted to it....Both of thm taught me how to play..and it's not that difficult but u really have to put on yur thinking cap!I Lik It...........



~Player 1 ~

~Player2~


XXX(Miss J)
~Player 3~

Ok the not so interesting part...

Janet kept on winning from the beginning to the last game.....sad betul!


Some Picture of Togetherness...(Please pay Attention to d Last 2 Pic)


Im not asking u to look at both us but d Pink Guy at the back of us and read my caption!!look at his expression also!!

Caption 1:Huh why you wanna leave me?I love you so much....i cant live without you!!!

Caption 2:Ohhhh my dear pls dont pls dont! i will obey you i ll do watever u ask!

And I say....

Pls go die!!


* wahahah Im evil...Im jus fooling around....i find tht 2 picture combination funny so trying to come out with something.....please forgive me if I did hurt yur feeling!!

No comments: