Saturday, February 7, 2009

All's Well End's Well

3 Feb 2009
After lunch with mum n aunt Vivianne me n Janet went to One U for movie....and we watched All 's Well End's Well...hahaha tht movie quite funny....im waiting for The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Changeling....not up yet!! i shall wait patiently...few more days to go!! so William fetch her over then v go One U...bought our ticket then went to get our Starbucks yum ca chat chat.....then go watch movie..after movie William went one U fetch her back n i went to pick up sis fr tuition center...while waiting for her bf she kept on begging me for sing k...i was lik siao meh at this hour cannot la set another day lol...n v decided 2 go on Thurs with UEL bunch of frens....

While im on my way to fetch sis saw this cab with the plat no 4444...walau lagi sui than me my student id only got three 4....haahah

that's d end of my day......cheers

Bad hair day..evry kusut masai n kelam kabut....cos today the hair salon tak ada buka so 2morow i shall go 4 a hair cut!!!tadadadad

No comments: