Monday, February 9, 2009

My very self design organizer

6th Feb 2009

Finally I ve got an organizer...i hav been waiting 4 someone to giv me....not tht im greedy cos all this while i buy thn later on lots of ppl giving me so is kind of a waste to put them aside....so this year i decided not 2 buy mana tau not a single one gave me...

Cut the story short...i deco my organizer with nice nice print out tht i look 4....i wanted it 2 be smthg lik a vintage travel luggage bag....

I stop halfway cos me n mum need to attend aunt Elaine opening ceremony at Kepong...

there v go...Omg v r lost ...jalan jalan tak tau mana pergi...go round n round...end up coming back to PJ ....hahahah stupid fool...thn went to ve mum favorite lui ca and as for me i makan d famous fish ball noodles but very d malang fish ball all habis so it has been replace by pork...any how it still taste good!
Reach home..... continue with my art work.....n I'm done!!


..........................................................................................................

look at my baby toe....the nail is gone...OMG...damm syok whn im clipping it off....

I only realise tht it is at a very critical condition on Thurs.....

while im walking here n there n Janet accidentally step on my feet..thn i was trying to wipe my toe only i realise d whole piece is coming out....ouch ouch....so 'geli'!! i knew bout it earlier whn im doing my pedicure.....but i dint knw it was tht bad!!

HUHU im now a 2 legged with only 9 nails monster!!


OMG is so freaking scarry n gross to clip d whole thing off....bzzzzzzzzz

No comments: