Saturday, February 7, 2009

Its a Saturday

jus had my apple n popo having my english breakfast tea rite now!!!hmmm im a tea lover....i need 2 consume tea at least once a week...im jus lovin it!!it boost me up....my energy meter shot up 2 d max.....n d termometer burst...hahaah

r u wondering wat's popo...it simply means papaya....is d australian way of saying it....cos whn im in aussie my aunt were asking me wanna eat popo n i was lik.."oh gosh wats tht....!!!" hahaha n they told me is papaya hmm...popo the momo i called it!! so ever since then i called it popo so much more easier.....i shall pay them a visit soon ....but i feel lik going gold coast too....well if im going i wanna go new zealand too i wanna do my bungee jumping...wohooo!!at the moment i shall dream bout it cos there r too many places tht i wanna visit

Yesterday i ask cindy bout Canada...now im talking bout others...hahah if mum's knws tht she's gonna ask me....." u have a money photocopy machine izit" Oopss.....E Dangerous...i shall not make her mad at this moment cos there are lots of naughty stuff i need 2 do this mth later mum lock me up...hahah....

lots of dinner 2 atteend n today i ve 2 sacrifice 1 of it...sob sob...

Sorry Sam for turning yur offer at this last minute....im sure to missed out d wine n good food tht well be served...enjoy u guys there!!

well 2nite got family dinner....mum ask me whether 2 have it hari ni tau esok...cannnot la 2morow i got party n sis 2morow ll be out d whole day...so how??? hav it 2day lol....n there goes my wine & food....AGAIn unless im doraemon thn i can go both places by opening d magic alikazamkazum door....

Having a headache on wat 2 bring 4 them 2morow...i cannot go empty handed rite...i knw some ppl they can really go there empty handed or by bringing bananas...crazy....im not those....thick skin fellow!

I should figure out later....

I ll be watching KungFu Panda later....eeeha finally!!i know im outdated...smile*

No comments: