Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Finally Facebook

Finally fortunately or unfortunately i ve got my facebook but not d leg,hand and si fat book yet!! hahah isnt it ridiculous for a dummy lik me to sign up 4 a facebook ??

Well im afraid of ppl buzzing me 2 get sign up for facebook...it has been almost a year my fren keep on buzzing me....ok i knw im outdated....cos wat i knw is to switch on off bang bang on my PC if it doesnt listen to me...ohhh 1 thing im proud of if my PC hang press Crtl + Alt & Delete...settle then...hahahah so chun rite!!

English version of CHUN mean very great in Canto it simply means stupid!! so is up 2 u on how u persive me....


Omg damm 'fan' i tell u...confused gila wit d facebook....i turn d whole thing upside down STILL i dont get it..dunno how 2 navigate those stuff....n whn i wanna add a fren i need to lik type the text in the box each time this is so No FUN...i was lik AGAIN...ohh no...better dont add anyone let them add me so they will do d job n i jus need 2 fold my arms...hahah

ok i admit dummy is my middle name...hahaha

No comments: