Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back wit SEASON 3

8 August 2008

Ladies and Gentleman,

I'm proudly and honor to present you AMAZING RACE ASIA 3...everybody say yoyo huhu haha jus lik a MONKEY......



Yeah man...when i read d paper i was lik...ohh my god ohh my god i cant believe my eye...wat im seeing rite now...izit true.....im jus so overjoy tht i feel lik banging on d wall n jump down the pool from my unit! THis is absolutely amazing ...i have been waiting 4 this n is gonna be on air next month 11 Sep...so ohhya!!



And of cos not to be missed would be my leng cai macho hot sexy tantalizing magnifying host ALAN WU.....

Hmm...but rite now the race is more like a place for celebrity to show off rather than as a physical n mentally challenge game...

So Malaysia has been represented by 2 team

Team 1

Bernie Chan (our homegrown supermodel)


Team 2

Ida Nerina (local celebrity)



Cant wait to watch......

No comments: