Wednesday, September 3, 2008

bluekkk...school reopen

2nd sep

okok...today is d beginning of the 'Phantom of the Opera' novel...where Christine Daae gonna go back to the torture chamber......rite now Christine Daae is blogging so later back to torture chamber....yea so overall wat i meant was uni life is back n this is really bullshit!

Went to collect my timetable at 9.20 then got to go Wisma 2 confirm on wat subject to register....which is very pening kepala!! kao tim everything at 11.00

OMG n i met CC in d lift...i act tak tau, tau mau, tak tahu, tak boleh, tay payah, tak suka,
bluekkkk....so wat!!

n i quickly message Bob that i saw her...hahah n BOB reply me very funny-ly...

Shin Yien msg me....i guess she misses me alot ..bahahah....so v chat till my phone also no battery d!

While i was registering for my help mail Mr Frank call up n say that he wanted to buy me lunch for my farewell but went outstation on Fri..then he say alot of thing that make me feel so up in d sky well i mean at least ppl appreciate wat i hav did n contributed...Thanks alot...n he even mention tht v should keep in touch and after i ve graduated i might hav a thought of working wit Trane! wahahah

Frankly speaking, he is a nice boss...

It happened so spontaneously n im kind of a blur at tht time!

then i went to epf department....1st time there cos there r something that hav to be settle...boring betul...very sien waited for 1 hour then my turn....overall the service quiet ok fast n the staff there quite friendly










Boring till i simply snap.....


i even make a tour there since this is my 1st time so i was like ahlian jus came out from the kampung! wahaha

No comments: