Sunday, September 28, 2008

VAmpire to the Rescue


Friday.....26/Sep/08

ok so this sem kind of a stupid to hav class early in d morning.....and is only a 2 hour class...err.....crazy waste fuel n time n most importantly $$$!

thne went to the post office to claim my rebate.....

at 12 i watched Amazing Race Asia...chuntest TV programme....Malaysia u Rocks....

Then went 4 lunch at Seksyen 17

Lastly i went to my dentist with mum n sis for scaling...ouch ouch ouch .....GUESS WAT.....my dentist found out that i hav 9 cavity...sob sob...naughty teeth....

Let me tell u something my teeth now is lik dammmm clean....cleaner than the toilet bowl tht u hav jus washed wit JIP....HU HU...nice clean teeth can go 4 toothpaste commercial..so to maintain i gonna floss my teeth every nite...eww so cumbersome!

No icyCool n Hot Drinks....for 24 hours....

Tuition Class....

Meeting...i in charged of entertainment...GAMESsss...

Siew Fun said she wanna meet up with me on Sunday....

Floss teeth n watched new local drama series at the same time.....floss floss watch watch...


Sat(27/Sep/08)
WARNING:strictly not for the weak hearted

Wake up wit the sticky feeling on my face....so ok lol i thought it was my saliva...aiya Y got saliva ar....did i dream of food last nite?...with no delay i went to wash my face....jalan pergi tandas look up d mirror....
waahhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhh whose that Dracula.....

the lower part of my face,neck, mouth n part of my hair n pyjamas full with blood.....scary...as the usual calmy...i quickly washed it away...cuci cuci....n try to find out the source of bleeding...is one of my tooth....bleeding non stop....then mum quickly call up the dental clinic....they ask me to rinse with salt water....is not working.....blood clogs coming out....eww......anyway no feeling of pain involved....i went to get pieces of gauze stuff it in d infected area...non stop again...



OH MY GOD



call up the clinic n ask to talk to the dentist..dentist ask me to come over....when there wit Lindsay....so i relate wat happened once i woke up...then she say luckily im smart enough 2 use the gauze...hehe....she told us that this is a very rare case..with no further delay she quickly check out the bleeding area.....my gum was inflame then she stuff a anti bleeding in that area....she ask me to wait for 20 minutes n c how's my condition...if that doesnt help she gonna give me an injection...HUH!!! i tak mau la..very pain!!





20 Minutes Later




Ms.Dentist give a inspection again n everything was fine she teach me a few steps if bleeding do happened again!!

Just to clarify something..this is nothing to do with the dentist.....she's a good one!!

Then there i go.....me n Lindsay went One Utama for lunch n shopping

V go 4 Vegetarian today.....so went to YISHEN for lunch....(very funny i ve to eat wit my head slanting to the left side)

Here's wat we ate



















Cozy environment













Then went to do some shopping n some stock up at the Supermarket

Vitagen
Cakes




Bought some dessert to satisfied my sweeth tooth for tea break

Buns
Onde ONde
Wedges
Apple Pie

Went Cocoa Tree to get some chocolate for the Holidays...









Eat n Nap

I go for danicing Practise n the others went for Gym Performance....

Sob Sob cant watch them.....

No comments: