Monday, September 22, 2008

Mesmerizing Monday


Good Morning......

ohhh lala...a whole new refreshing Monday...hmmm lov the fact that NO class on Monday....this is so good! wake up n sleep as per my request....everything goes slow...real slow....take my own sweet time....spread out kaya on my bread at a slow pace......read newspaper word by word...drink milk sip by sip....

Syok-Syokter-Syoktest...

so yap today i had my breakfast n on the other hand reading the headline....today the news that catch a glimpse of me would be the ironsmith case, the NS n the most riduculous/odd reason for murdering!

Walao Ironsmith punya case banyak itu geli....chop chop chop lagi wanna chop ppl punya penis n intestine into pieces...aiyoooo beh tahan!!

And on the NS news i would like to send my deepest condolence to the family......

n bout the ridiculous reason of murdering a brother over a sour plum??? huh......the world is changing as killing a person can just be any reason i might kill u one day because u shit in my toilet or i might jus kill u becos i fell so...u know lik going shopping halfway n my hand feel itchy besides mahjong take out a knife n stab stab only lol!!

WEIRD-nya.....ini yang dikatakan zaman globalisasi...

lets not talk bout that...let me introduce u my fellow fren that im gonna kill later...

well today i ve killed 2 breads n a cup of milk....

Victim 1: High 5
Victim 2: Toast'em
Victim 3: FarmHouse

nah....jus kidding..hahaah i know is LAMEEEEEEEEE....n being lame is me!!n being me is Lame...

ermm ya la so today i bangun then makan roti bersalut kaya dan sedikit toast'em dan susu setengah gelas....i recommend u...FarmHouse punya susu sedap...SungGuh Enak dan luarbiasa...















Lepas tu i fetch mum to work cos i wanna go photocopy my book la....then i drop by Seven11 to buy Slurpee.....sudah lama tak minum di.....when i was young wahhh suka minum lol...n i remember mum lik to sing

"Slurpee Slurpee Cool You Down" to my cousin when he gets angry...

So i had Slurpee & Oreo for tea-break..wahhhh chun nya wat a multiplex combination....

Watch Tv with my multiplex food.....















I had curry mee for Lunch today...healthy 1...mum cook it without santan.....yummy....had curry mee with Ribena .... watching channel 311!!

heaven~~~~

No comments: