Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great Colleagues

I really missed all my colleagues....they are really nice to me....they really take good care of me.....so nice of them...

I really appreciate them....thanks alot!!

Im just speechless i dunno wat 2 say n how can i repay it back


I wanna take this opportunity to thanks...

Shin Yien aka Ms Lucy( i gave her this name)
Ms TEh aka Missy Teh(my creation as well)
June(Account Expert)
Kelly(Account Expert)
Annie(Account Expert)
Chris
Kak Noormah(Parts Expert)
Kak Meria(Procurement Expert)
Mr Fong(Thank You for the big treat as in FREE makan)
MR FRANK(my big boss)





Forgotten who else to thank..that's the problem with late posting sure hilang ingatan...

Anyway this is part of the things that they gave it to me...heard that "part of"......

She bought rose buds for me....















Mooncake Festive....she made each of us a box of Jelly Mooncake











My Last Day.....She made me a T-Shirt with my name embroidery....



Even though i hav leaf the company, she still get me souvenir when she's back from Holidays



























BAck from Singapore







No comments: