Wednesday, September 10, 2008

r they blind?

I know is kind of a harsh to used that as the title...but i really get irritated lol when my frens cant recognized me.....n they try to pick those weird weird 1!! this is so shity.....

i did hint them d...the cutest,most adorable,loveliest, smartest,prettiest,beautifuliest,......but some how they can point the wrong fellow...except 4 a few SMARTY that get 2 spot me!! eyerrrrrr geram betul...i was lik...DUh cant u spot me....

well dunno wat happenend that day after A&W hooi hooi serene n me decided to share or should u call it exchanging pictures of us when v were young!!and so lead to the irritation i had now!!

btw jus 2 clarify something im not angry jus feel lik blogging bout it!!nah nah...

R u a SMARTY.....spot where am i???



Answer should be reveal some other day!!

Arouse your curiousity jus lik COCA COLA...................

No comments: